Saturday 3 April 2010

Diplomacy


As a Brazilian citizen and student of Public Relations I have diplomacy as one of the best talents the man can have. Brazilian diplomacy is considered one of the best in the world, and despite being quite elitist it values diversity, something that is rooted in all Brazilian people.

I have chosen to study PR because I believe is through conversation that we solve our problems. I can be seen as a pacifist, but I believe there is no weapon or defence better than words.

Diplomacy should be learned from early age, and applied at all stages of life, whether professional or personal. Today we live in a world of uncertainty and if we could count that people around us would consider their attitudes before taking any decision; the world would certainly be a better place.

No comments:

Post a Comment